The Best Motivational Story To Push You Forward In Life I Increase Your Salary

The Best Motivational Story To Push You Forward In Life I Half Knowledge is Very Dangerous
The Best Motivational Story To Push You Forward In Life I Half Knowledge is Very Dangerous

Today's title must have sounded a little scary but it is also absolutely true. Your incomplete knowledge can put you in trouble. Incidents like this are also being seen around us on a day-to-day basis.

Rahul has recently completed MBA and after completing MBA he gets selected as Assistant Manager in an MNC company. Now Rahul gets a job in an MNC company and Rahul reaches there on the very first day but he does not understand how many people are working that how will he make his place there. But on the first day, he meets the most important person in his life, who is his mentor from the very first day a manager, now after meeting the manager, Rahul is very happy because he is his guide for everything. makes her understand the role of her job and is guiding h from day one

As if he is his child as the manager spent 40 years in the company has seen all the ups and downs and from day one he explains very important things to Rahul that this company will give you everything money, fame and whatever you need In life you will get this from a company but understand one thing never be lazy if you get work you have to do that you have to do overtime or work more but don't look at other people you do your work alright with spirit and you will see that slowly rise.

Rahul understood the manager. Now he starts doing the work he is hard working but the day comes when the manager is retirement happens and he goes home and Rahul is working in that company his post is increased he was made the manager. 

Rahul is very happy that he was working there. And he would have been there for two years. After two years, Rahul's happiness goes away he is sad and gets very angry. So one day he decides that he will go to his manager house to meet his mentor, now walks to his house and angrily tells him, as you said, I did exactly the same thing, today it has been two years, I am working in that company but What did they give me they didn't give me salary hike those who came after me on the same after me they have more salary, people are getting a promotion.

You may also like this


But after making me manager, he did not increase my salary even a single rupee. You tell me what should I do I want increment I want promotion. The manager smiles and says don't worry look at this bulb look closely at this bulb to see how it is lighting up. Rahul says what should I see in this it is giving lightning. The manager says yes it is doing its job but we don't focus on it. Now imagine if I turn off this bulb and then open it then you will see that yes the light has gone and came back will you notice or not you will at all. The manager says that you too do like this bulb. Tomorrow goes to the office and tell your senior manager that I want one-week leave and after one week when you go to the office then your salary will increase.

Now Rahul does not listen to the whole thing and he runs to the office and tells the senior manager that I want a week's leave. The senior manager says I can't give you one week's leave who will work in your absence. He says he has an emergency, I have to go. He somehow gets a week off. He enjoys it with his family and after a week when he goes to the office the senior manager says Rahul you don't take leave, there was so much work in the office and everyone is new here. How have we managed all the work in your absence? The manager says Rahul you don't take leave either you can increase your salary and take increment but don't take leave now.

Now Rahul is left stunned. It happened just like the mentor had said that his salary would increase. Now Rahul works happily. Now after 6 months he does this again and says now I want 2 weeks to leave, there is a big function in my house, I have to go. now he somehow takes the 2-week leave. Two weeks later, when Rahul reaches the office, the senior manager says that you don't take leave, there was so much work, we know how we have managed. You increase your salary but don't take leave. Rahul does this for the next two years, he gets his salary increased four times in these two years. 

You may also like this

Story of Dignity
Story of Renunciation

Now for the third time, he himself says that increase my salary or else I will have to take some holidays, I have to do some other work part-time, so either you increase my salary or I will have to work part-time. But the senior manager increases the salary even after the fourth time but when he does for the fifth time he again goes on leave for two weeks now when he comes back the senior manager says that Rahul now you need to work No need you take so many holidays you just keep taking this leave and he says this is your resignation letter now you don't need to come to the office.

Rahul is shocked by looking at his resignation. The senior manager explains that Rahul you take many leaves in your absence we have understood that how we have to manage your work and now the manager we have appointed he is working in half of your salary now we don't want you. You take the resignation letter. Rahul was shocked he does not understand what he should do. He goes to the mentor house and when he goes to the manager he tells the whole story that they give me the resignation letter and my job is gone what you said I did the same my salary was increased in two years fifth time they have made me go out of my job.

The manager says when I was explaining to you. Why did you run away without listening to the whole story? He looked at the bulb again. If I close the bulb and open it again, we noted but if it happens every time we won't understand what's important. We'll think it's junk and replaced and the same thing happened to you when I told you to take a break to realize your worth but if you do it again you can be replaced. I'm going to explain this to you but you did not listen to me and after hearing half the talk, you ran away and today you are facing resignation.

Now with the story, I want to explain to you the most important moral, you can obviously increase your salary. You can try that you can make others feel your importance, but if you will swindle what the mentor gave the first lesson. If you sled you can be changed if you want everything then you should not be sluggish you have to work.

And the most important teaching of the mentor is not that you have to take the leave it is that whenever the mentor is making you learn then listen to the whole thing half information is very dangerous half. It has been said that half knowledge is very dangerous and similarly the half advice.

So the advice is of any expert you should understand.  If you understood the moral of the story then you must implement it in your life because the story is very knowledgeable to make you come to the right path share this story with your friend's colleague. So that we can inspire many other people and if people want to increase their salary then definitely they would get to know away but the other moral which I told you that listen to mentor and hard work this also they would understand with whom you would share this story because that is the right way to increase your salary. 

Finally, I want to tell you but if you want to increase your salary then increase your skills increase your value then only your salary would actually increase and if you want to polish your skills groom up your personality improve your English confidence boost up and your overall presentation could be impressive.

You can also take a personality development course so that your skills your personality your dressing sense your speaking skills your presentation skills fluency and see how you can improve them.

An example of this can be given through a proverb, “Adhjal Gagri Chalkat Jaye”, meaning when the pitcher is half full, it sputters more, makes more noise, or when the filled pitcher makes less sound. It is better to have all the knowledge than to be a fool or a fool with half the knowledge.

In the end, I will only say that both incomplete information and cancer disease are very dangerous which can destroy our life too.